“Love one another as I have loved you.”
Recognizing that individuals and families experience financial difficulties at times, St. Jude Catholic Church (St. Jude) is dedicated to working with the community to offer help in various ways.
Because our funds are limited we do have the following guidelines:
- Non-parishioners who live in Allen, Fairview, Lucas, and McKinney (75069 zip code). Others will be referred to local agencies, if appropriate.
- Assistance can be given only one time
- Must have some form of photo identification
- Must have the overdue bill(s)or documentation for assistance or a copy of each
- Funds will not be given directly to the applicant, but will be paid directly to the entity owed
- Applicant understands that St. Jude may contact the entity to verify the debt
- Referrals to appropriate agencies may be made
- Partial payments may be made
- The application does not guarantee assistance
Individuals seeking assistance can download the application and return it to the parish office. Our office hours are Tuesday, 10:45am-12:45pm. You can also reach us at 469.931.6526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.